background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Everyone has grumpy days

"Some days homeschooling stinks!"  
I won't tell you which Stouffer grumbled that quote.


I'm sure we are like a lot of other families and have productive days and days where I feel like I barely made it through our school work and chores.  
At least I hope there are others like us out there!

A few friends have commented to me how wonderful we make homeschooling look.  
I quickly reminded them that I post only what I want them to see!


So I decided to be better at posting the good and the bad, not just the good and the funny,  
(although I do think this is funny!)


Overall, we do love homeschooling.  There are obvious perks with the negatives/sacrifices/struggles.  And more than that, I know God has called our family to homeschool for this season.  (I have no idea how long that might be.)  If you haven't guessed, this post is more to remind me why we are doing this not-always-fun road to education.  

Confession.  I was the one to quote the first line...... 

The Father knows what is best for us, so we must obey, push through the rough days, and trust in God.


No comments:

Post a Comment