background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fall and Go Boom

I'm actually surprised.  Virginia is more of a tuck and roll kind of girl.  She is used to falling and getting back up again so she doesn't miss a thing. This time our monkey fell just right.  She has a sub-dislocation that looks worse than it really is. 


And we are now professionals at this sort of thing. 
Almost 3 years earlier Liv did the same thing! 
I'm thinking George will hold out for something big. 
Any bets on when Maggie will get a cast?

No comments:

Post a Comment