background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

wikki sticks= hours of fun!

My kids can play with certain toys for ever.  Well, it seems like forever when I'm getting lots done while they are contently playing.  I love those toys, even the messy ones, for the little freedom it gives me!  There is even a time and a place for play dough.

One of those (less messy) toys is the box of wikki sticks.  
(The only messy part is finding them all over the house because of a certain little 2 yr old who can't stay still, and that is no fault of the wikki sticks.)

Here are a couple of cowboys made by George.

No comments:

Post a Comment