background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pickleboo Me

My sister cracks up that George mispronounced Dispicable Me and said Pickle Boo Me.  She has this weird way of getting the mess ups into your brain so that is how you think of it from now on.  I still call chocolate milk Aninook.  Thanks Carlie- this is for you!

 If you have seen the movie, there is no reason to explain.
Except for the fact that we dressed up George as a girl.
The only reason I have for that is ..... well, it was funny!
 Agnes.
 Margot.
 And George was Edith.

He didn't last very long in the photo shoot.  
He could barely stop laughing before he ripped off the pink hat.  
Troy thinks I scarred him.  
Just imagine Maggie in a minion costume and I think Halloween is DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment