background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The only good thing about Grocery Shopping

I hate leaving the house for stuff I HAVE to do.  I'm not really a fan of leaving the house for anything, it is way too much work.  
So when I have to leave, deal with crowds of people, pay hard earned money (thank you Troy!) for food that seems to be getting more expensive by the week, AND have to lug it all home, hopefully without children tagging along because THAT is another tale of woe, I cry a little.  

Did you get all that whining that made up the run on sentence of the year?

I know I should be thankful we live in America where food is available, our family has money because of Troy's good job, and I'm healthy enough to carry the bags of food from the store to our home.  

And I am.  Of all of it.  Especially when I finish putting it all away and see this lovely sight.

God is good, and I am thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment