background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Copy cat

Liv wanted her hair cut like me.  Ok, not really.  I mean, she did want her hair cut something terrible, but not because of me.  She has been asking for her hair to be cut in a short bob for a looooong time.  She calls it the Paige, after her Pre-School classmate from 3 years ago!

I talked her out of it last year because she was taking ballet.  She thought she HAD to have a bun for ballet.  How on earth can you be a ballerina without a bun???

This year she said no to ballet.  My haircut just reminded her of her dream of short hair.  But I just couldn't to a bob!  It took soooooo long to grow!  She was bald for 2.5 years!!!  So we compromised.

It is just angled a little in the front to frame her face.  
We both love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment