background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jail

Ginnie used to love her naps.
I mean LOVE.
She would beg for them 3 times a day,
as early as 8 AM!
She was perfect back then.

Something went wrong..... somewhere.

Now she wants freedom.
Who told her a 2 year old needs freedom?
Two year olds don't get to have Freedom!


I tried to tell her.
Punishments would follow.
And they did.
And she rebelled.
And Rebelled.
And REBELLED.

So I put her in jail.
And she sprung that joint.




I had to reinforce the pen.



She will be up for parole by Spring.

Or after nap time.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! Gonna have to use that idea if mine ever try to escape :)

    ReplyDelete