background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guest teacher

Carlie came over last week to guest teach us YOGA!  She had a lesson plan and everything.  I was totally impressed.  We learned all sorts of animal poses.  George is still creating his own animal poses.

"Look Momma!  I made a sleeping giraffe!"

"I call this one a hurt bunny rabbit." (complete with sad face)

"This is a one legged crocodile!"

I'd take pics of each pose, but they are kind of all the same. 

He is getting pretty good at regular push ups though.

See Ginnie racing to grab Maggie the second I put her down?  If I can keep Maggie alive, I think they will be bestest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment