background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I know why we are putting away money for Ginnie...

Each kid has a high interest bank account.  We aren't putting away much for them, but it is something for later in life.  This is it.  It will be all they get from us.  We are mean like that.  They can use it for whatever they choose (with permission).  Whether it be to help with college expenses, a wedding, a down payment on a home, bail....

Look at this and guess what you think Ginnie will need it for.  I grabbed the camera and JUST got this.  She is FAST! Sigh.

Then I asked her to do it again for a better shot, lol.


Pray for her us!

No comments:

Post a Comment