background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Table Games

Thanks to a great Pre-School background of the fun (and rules) of table games, we decided to build our own collection for down time.  Here is a new favorite of Liv and George's.  (Thanks Dan and Miriam!)  Liv gets the game and George just makes shapes and designs with the pegs.  Surprisingly it even keeps Ginnie occupied for a few mins.  It takes some hand/eye coordination to put those pegs in the little holes!

No comments:

Post a Comment