background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wanna see somthin funny?

Sometimes Ginnie and I get bored.


Sometimes I have the camera handy.


Sometimes Maggie doesn't mind


Sometimes she even likes it.


Oh my Baby.
Never grow up!

3 comments:

  1. So cute. She's starting to look like Ginnie don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I can't make up my mind if she looks more like George or Ginnie. Once in a blue moon she reminds me of Liv as a baby too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so daggone adorable! At least some of the babies in those pictures won't grow up... :)

    ReplyDelete