background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Liv cracks me up

I know, the title is not very original.
But it is late.
And this did make me giggle.

We draw on all sorts of things.
Mostly, we love the paper that is packaged in boxes for shipping purposes.  Some of those are LONG and great for murals on the side of the shed.
This one was small, but still good for 30-40 mins of random artwork.


This was on Liv's side.
 I love her animals.  They make me happy.  Like all those trips to the zoo are contributing to something in her education.

But this one really caught me off guard.
Check out the duck.  Ha ha!  

Love those Disney movie Club stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment