background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I lost 10 pounds!

Of hair!

Oh, did you think I meant 10 lbs of fat? 
PAH HA HA ha ha ha!
Silly Goose.

Carlie and I met up at a little salon in Glen Burnie thanks to a sweet deal on a deal of the day site (I check about 6 of them most days.  I'm kind of addicted.  But that is another post, for another time)

I like my hair long, but it has it's downsides.

*It takes 30 mins to blow dry, or 12 hrs to air dry.

*Ponytails are a way of life with a hair grabbing baby.  No other long hairdo is infant approved.

*It is HOT as you know where in my house, and a haircut is cheaper than lowering the thermostat.

*As it did with the 3 other pregnancies, my hair is falling out.  From month 3-6 after I have a baby, it falls out by the fist fulls.  Gross, I know.  I feel like I'm constantly walking in a spider web!  Not to mention the amount of hair I'm leaving around the house.  Shorter hair just makes it easier to deal.

Here are the pics
Before
After
(Sorry about the lighting)
I'm kind of thinking it looks a little like when I cut it before!
Hope that is good!  ha ha

9 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing about your homemade haircut! I really like you with short hair - so I think it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Wish I had the guts to go that short, but suits you soooo well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haircut!! love it!! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short hair is an excellent look for you! I really like it. And the videos of Ginnie climbing the baby gate are hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete