background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

ABCs

Troy was away for work for a week.  
George wanted to surprise him with what he mastered. 
So, on the top of the white board, where it wouldn't be bothered, he worked.
 It is a good day when one can successfully write out the ABC's.

2 comments:

  1. So impressed with George's alphabet, Liv's family tree, and the kid who can eat cheese through the wrapper. And I laughed out loud at the movie quote (Sweet Home Alabama?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. And I live by that quote! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete