background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

This helps

I miss my Jeep.  I miss the awesome tire cover Marcy gave me that proclaimed Life is Good to anyone and everyone who drove behind, parked near, or was looking for my vehicle.
It made me smile.
Now I have a van.
An awkward, like the middle school years, toy strewn, just like every other mom, v a n.  blah.
Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for my van, and especially the reason we had to move on from the 5 seater jeep..... but it just doesn't shout out to the world Life is Good.

My friend Sherry gave Maggie this cozy sleeper, and what do you know- she is sporting Life is Good on her spare tire!  When I see that, I'm over my plain ole van resentment and remember that no matter what I'm driving, LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog always makes me smile. :) The pizza soup, the tooth day, the Christmas story...good stuff. And now I have a really good reason to see you. My kids got season 2 of Little House for Christmas. We need to return yours!

    ReplyDelete