background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Plagues

We studied the plagues of Egypt.  
To help the kids remember each one, 
we decided to do a little photo montage of them all.  
(not in order)

 The death of livestock.
 The flies.
 The Frog.... ummm
Frogs.  Lots of them.
 Hail.
Gnats.
Sores.
 Water turned to blood.
Locust.
Egypt was covered in darkness.
 The death of the first born son of anyone who did not cover their doorway in blood.
(I was a little unsure about how creepy this would be, but the kids understood.  I offered to do the scene with dolls, but Liv and George decided to act it out like the rest)  Plus, it made an connection with how that plague effected some families.  I doubt they will forget it.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. You are just too much! I think this will help ME remember all the plagues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!!! I think I may have steal this idea. HYSTERICAL!!

    ReplyDelete