background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, January 28, 2011

What am I going to do?

She is just like me!  UGH!  I have NO idea how we will all survive.

I round the corner to the dining room and get a flashback of me coloring under all the furniture when I was little.  (It is still there at Dad's house!)  I don't even know how to handle this.  My mom tried the bucket approach, meaning she skipped the spanking and gave me a bucket of soapy water and made me scrub the marks off the wall.  The next day, I had a bucket of water out and a new mural on the wall, ready to do it again.  Needless to say, the spanking wasn't skipped that day.

I continued to color on things, even when I knew better.  Right on up until I started getting paid for it.  I think I need to buy stock in magic eraser.





PS. The David she is referring to is from the David Shannon book, No David! and David gets in Trouble.  Her favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment