background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Who needs dress up clothes?

We have a trunk of dress up clothes.  It is currently doing it's 3rd sentence in toy time-out.  I have no tolerance for dress up clothes (or any toys) thrown all over the floor, all the time.  
(What I don't get it why they never picked up the easiest toy to clean up?  Just scoop the fabric in your arms and dump in the trunk!)  
Anyway, the kids are dress-up-less again, but it doesn't stop them!  I actually prefer this kind of dress up better.  They have to think to create, manipulate materials, then play.  
That is a learning melting pot!  
Then, I just have to get on them to clean up the paper mess... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment