background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, January 14, 2011

And end of an Era

The golden age is over.
3-6 months is usually peak baby age for me.
Sleep routines are better, babies seem to connect with you for the first time, and most importantly, 
No worrying about feed them food I have to fix!

Ever seen Sweet Home Alabama?
Melanie: "Look at you! You have a baby, in a bar." 
Lurlynn: "H*** I've got three more at home! This one's still on the tits so I can take him anywhere." 

Enough said.

And it looks like it is over for my (possibly) last baby!
Now this age is still great, but it involves a whole new level of work and forethought. 

If only it was easy as giving her an oatmeal cookie from Nana's house.
We didn't start solids until almost 7 months, so we are jumping into all sorts of foods.
And I think she is loving it. 
(Once she got the whole 'What do I do with my tongue?' thing figured out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment