background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm reading, go make me some doughnuts!

Tell me this is cool.  Everyone wants a mini doughnut maker.
Right???
Because I gave Troy this for Christmas.  
I'm a little self conscious because he broke the alloted money rule and got me a Kindle.  
Not quite equal, but 
NO BACKSIES! Ha ha!
Poor Troy.

 His Saturday tradition is to make waffles or pancakes for us, 
so I thought this would be a nice change. 
The combos he already makes are incredible.  
PB pancakes with jelly sauce, chocolate waffles with strawberries, apple pancakes with walnuts.... 
it goes on and on.
I'm excited to see what he does with the doughnuts.
I love that creative man!
 He started off with plain chocolate so the kids could decorate with icing and sprinkles.


I'm not sure if Ginnie was awake yet.... but she ate her fair share later on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment