background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Big girl bed

So Mrs. Virginia learned how to climb out of her crib. 
Oh heaven help me.

I took one of the gates from down stairs to put in the girls' bedroom doorway.
Could you imagine the terror she would wreak unattended upstairs?

The first day was 15 mins of screaming at the doorway until it got quiet.
Quiet is never good with Ginnie.

This is what I saw when I went to check on her.



That was Monday.
Today is Wednesday, 8:45 AM
Where she begged to go "night night" in her room at 8:45 AM.
Yes- A.M.
(She slept soundly in bed until 6:45, and Liv and I were already up)

I don't get it, but heck- who cares! 
She likes her big girl bed!

And the gate is not up.
Of course I ordered another one last night.
Figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment