background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family....

Visited the Stouffers in PA this past weekend.  Had some awesome family time. 
There is one thing that needs to be said.....
For one of the tens of people who read this....
I can't even remember why I am supposed to say it.
Ready?
Here it is....
*Hayley is AWESOME!*
And don't tell Sean!

Who is your favorite now, Hayley?

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say "I LOVE YOU," "I'm glad color week is over. I would have given up," "you crack me up," and "You're awesome."
    I'm done.

    ReplyDelete