background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Rojo

The kids were arguing about what color day it should be, so I let Ginnie choose.  
She chose the red ring.

We did not dress in red.  I can't remember why.  Maybe because we stayed in jammies all day????
We did the celery in colored water trick.
The kids think I'm magical.













After a lunch of ham, apple, tomato, (plus some cheese and pretzels)
We enjoyed some cherry flavored rice pudding!
(I just added some maraschino cherry juice to the pudding)

And we started to make some red themed art, until the baby got fussy and I left the older kids to free play with the art materials.  George decided he wanted to be an elf.
Whatever- it is red.

And since I'm writing this 3 days after the fact, I can't remember anything else.
I'm getting tired of color days.

No comments:

Post a Comment