background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Umm.... does she think is getting a FB page?

The kids were working with the camera for a rainbow day project, and as I was uploading I saw this...
I knew Ginnie had the camera for a little while....
but I didn't know she was holding it backwards (on purpose? EEK!)
And she finally got it!
The only thing that is missing is the kissy lips.  
I know you know what I mean.
No, Virginia, you will not be on the computer anytime soon.
I'm scared.

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH. That is too funny.... Ginnie already has the skanky fb pic down :)

    ReplyDelete