background

This is nothing special, well to you anyway. I'm not a scrapbook type, or a baby book writer, or even a picture printer. I'm terrible at recording memories. This blog is my attempt at holding on to some of my life as a Christian, a wife, and a homeschooling Mom of 5. I am a country girl that lived in a big city for 14 years, and moved to the Deep South for quiet, quaint, small town living.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weekend Family Fun in PA!

Nana and Pop Pop's.

Doughnuts 
dirt piles 
relaxing time 
Aunts, Uncles and LOTS of cousins 
lots of fresh fruit 
building projects 
gifts 
a BIG dog named Gidget
room to run and play with a big target clearanced toy that we put a hole in after a couple of hours
feeding the fish

Isn't that about 2 and a half Haikus?

























 Good Memories made that weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment